Random Acts of Kindness
Raise Awareness and Knowledge
Ideas that cost very little or are free . . .
1. Help someone to their car with their groceries.
2. Open a door for someone.
3. Observe people in public say in a restaurant. Write a specific and personal copliment on a napkin or other
material and have the waitress give to them after you leave. Example: Family with 4 small children write, "You
have a lovely family."
Ideas that will need a little cash behind them but will make a HUGE impact . . .
1. Buy some $10 gas gift cards and give to someone at th pump.
2. Pay for the car behind you in the drive thru.
3. Take $20 to the local icecream or yogurt shop and ask them to put it towads as many customers as possible.
4. Put $5 (or any amount) in an envelope and leave in an unexpected place like on the towel dspeser in a publi
restroom. Then label it "for you" or "for the next person to dry their hands" etc.